Jan 19, 2013

While I was busy in real life, I was able to come up with a list of games that I want to play later when opportunity strikes. I still haven't decided what to play first but I'll make sure that every game on this list will have a let's play.

SNES

  1. Seiken Densetsu 3

  2. Far East of Eden Zero (JP)

  3. Final Fantasy 5

  4. Chrono Trigger

  5. Yoshi's Island

  6. Dragon Quest 3 ( if available in English)


PSX

  1. Legend of Mana

  2. Breath of Fire 4

  3. Digimon 3


GBC

  1. Medarot 3

  2. Wario Land

  3. Wario Land 3

  4. Legend Of Zelda Oracle Series


You might notice that the list doesn't contain any sega games. Well that's because I grew up with my SNES and Gameboy.
I'm hoping that I could finish all these games. It will take a while for me to accomplish all the games listed but at least now, I have a goal.

Tell me your thoughts. Happy Gaming guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment